Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Beginning

Hi, my name is Angel.  I am writing this to tell the world that we can make a diference.  1 Timothy 4:12 says, "Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." No matter how old we are, we can make a difference! Even if it's just telling people at school about Jesus or carrying your Bible around.  People will notice :)  That's what I do.  Another good idea is to go somewhere like Walmart and talk to the workers and just be friendly.  Or tell some random person that they are really pretty.  My favorite idea is to print off bible verses and stick them inside the packs of beer at stores.  One verse in the right place can change a life!  That's some things kids can do, but I can't wait until I grow up and do even more!
When I'm an adult, my job will be to rescue child slaves.  It is my path.  How do I know?  Well, Jesus told me.  People in America have a hard time believing that the Lord will do stuff like that, but believe me.  He will if you ask him to.  I started having a dream when I was 10 years old.  At that time, I didn't know that child trafficking existed.  Scientists say that it is impossible to have the exact same dream more than once... Well I had this dream every night for 2 years!  And it was about something I didn't know existed!  Is that enough proof that Jesus still talks to us?  I draw what I see, and I see my path.  Here is one of the pictures I've drawn (yes, I know that I can't draw very well):
These children have as much right to survive as we do!  It is time for all of us to help the helpless!!!  It is time for us to stand up for those who can't stand up!!!  It is time for us to protect those who cannot protect themselves!!!  It is time for us to spread the word of Jesus to those who have never heard!!!  PEOPLE ARE STARVING FOR JESUS!!!  Will we give them what they are starving for?  
John 14:18 says, "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
Exodus 22:22 says, "You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child."
Matthew 25:40 says, "And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'"
We are commanded by the Lord to save/help these beautiful children.  The question is WILL WE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment