Monday, June 3, 2013

Love

So, I've been thinking about how much the Lord loves children.... When the apostles were fighting over  who was the best, Jesus said that none of them were and told them a child was the best out of them.  He also said, "Let the little children come unto me."  Jesus LOVES kids, I think that's sort of cute.
John 14:18 says, "I will not leave you as orphans, I will come for you."  I love that verse, because someday I will rescue children like that.
Also, people say that abortion is a 'debatable' issue.  There is nothing to debate about it.  It is MURDER... How is that debatable?
Why can't parents put the child up for adoption?  Why do they have to murder it?  I've heard stories of kids only 13-14 years old getting abortions.  Underaged kids shouldn't be getting pregnant anyhow (idiots).  But if a person does sin by sleeping with someone before getting married, they shouldn't continue to make bad choices, but do the right thing and give the child LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment