Friday, April 25, 2014

I love this quote, it's written on the inside cover of my Bible, "I am a Christian.  You can ridicule me.  You can torture me.  You can even kill me. But you CANNOT change my mind!"  We, as Christians, know a love unlike any other.  When you meet a love like this, there is nothing that will make you give it up.
Anyhow, that is just something cool I wanted to share :)  So, I realized today that besides the fact that my life goal is to go to Russia, I realized that I haven't ever really posted anything about myself on here, and that surprised me because, well, I'm a very open person.  So, here goes.

Surface level:
I am presently 16 years old, my birthday is June 4th, I love fire, my favorite color is white, I have never liked soda, and my favorite animal is a cow (don't judge, cows are AMAZING!!!) :)
I am in FFA at school (future farmers of america) and am raising a purebred Satin rabbit for competition :)  Her name is Patience (that was the WRONG thing to name her!!!!!  She bit me once!!! My friends found that seriously funny -_-)
Displaying photo.JPG
My best friend's name is Megan, this is her:

(Oh!  sorry, there's a lot of people in this picture.  She's the blond one, haha) :)

Deeper stuff:
I'm a Jesus freak and want everyone to know that.  Most people (in america anyhow) don't believe in 'Jesus things' you know, talking in tongues, angels and demons, spiritual warfare, miracles, ectera.  I do.    Why?  I've seen Jesus-things, and I won't go into the details at this time because then everyone will think I'm insane (You know, more than I actually am, haha).  I love adventure and will set the world on fire!!! (that's a metaphore.  No, I'm not actually going to go around setting stuff on fire)
So yeah, that's me :)  I'm that crazy person who's always dancing and singing and loving Jesus :)
JESUS IS GOING TO COME BACK FOR US AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!  COME FOR US PAPA!! Holy Spirit, you are welcome here!  Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere!  Your glory God is what our hearts long for, to be overcome with your presence here. Oh, holy spirit. (haha, luv that song) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment